Saturday, June 1, 2013

Breanna Blabbers: My Summer Reading Bucket List

(Photo credit: authorsnow.com, fantasticfiction.co.uk, nerdfightasticadventures.blogspot.com)
 

       With the long days of summer ahead, I decided to compile a list of books that I'd like to read. I tried to keep the majority of the books summer related, but a few others snuck their way onto the list. While I know that I most likely won't get through all these books, I hope to get through the majority of them (and write reviews, of course)!
 

To Read:

  1. Forever Summer by Alyson Noel
  2. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
  3. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
  4. Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor
  5. Summer Boys by Hailey Abbott
  6. Death by Bikini Mysteries by Linda Gerber
  7. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
  8. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  9. Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
  10. Gimme A Call by Sarah Mlynowski
  11. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
  12. The Real Real by Emma McLaughlin
  13. The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman
  14. Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
  15. Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
  16. The A-List by Zoey Dean
  17. Small Damages by Beth Kephart
  18. Falling in Love with English Boys by Melissa Jensen
  19. Incarceration by Catherine Fisher
  20. When It Happens by Susane Colasanti
  21. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  22. Virals by Kathy Reichs

Reread:

  1. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
  2. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  3. Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
  4. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  5. Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
  6. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
 
What’s on your summer reading bucket list?

Any suggestions for my list?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment