Saturday, June 8, 2013

Breanna Blabbers: My Favorite Love Interests

 
(Photo credit: thehungergames.wikia.com)

       They make our hearts beat faster. They make us fan girl. And they make us fall in love with them. No, I'm not talking about One Direction. I'm talking about the boys of YA fiction. Here are my favorite YA guys and why:

♥Dexter from This Lullaby- I LOVE DEXTER. Wes has always been my favorite Sarah Dessen guy...but Dexter is definitely creeping up on him! I seriously fell head over heels the second he came into the story. The whole part about "our song" was just so cute! He has quirks and I love them!

♥Finnick from The Hunger Games- When Finnick first appeared in Catching Fire, I was like, "Peeta and Gale, who?" Seriously though, who doesn't love Finnick? Whenever someone asks me who I would want to be in The Hunger Games, I say Annie. Every. Single. Time. (And, by the way, how perfect is Sam Claflin? I LOVE him in Pirates of the Caribbean.)

 ♥Four from Divergent- Tris is one lucky gal. I seriously love Four. I like that his flaws are real, like being afraid of Marcus. Sometimes YA guys have "flaws," which aren't really flaws. But Four has them, and they make him such a great character. And such a great love interest. Um, where can I find myself a Four?

♥Wes from The Truth About Forever- Every single time that Wes appears on a page I seriously go straight into fangirl mode. I do not know what it is, but I just start squealing and jumping around. I think my family questions my sanity whenever I read The Truth About Forever. I honestly have no idea what is, but I just love him SO much.

Disclaimer: I am not being compensated for this article. All thoughts and opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment