Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Summer TBR List


(Photo credit: brokeandbookish.com)
 
            Since I already compiled a Summer Reading Bucket List here, I thought I would use this post to write additions to that list! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
  1. Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
  2. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott
  3. Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
  4. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
  5. Virals by Kathy Reichs
 I know this isn't ten books, but I already compiled a pretty long list and I didn't want to add randoms books that I genuinely wouldn't add to my list.

Disclaimer: I am not being compensated for this list. All thoughts and opinions are my own! As always, credit for this idea goes to the Broke and the Bookish.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read Lola and The Boy Next Door either, but hope to get to it one day soon. Hope you enjoy all your summer reads :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between your Summer Bucket List and this little list here I seriously think we are book soulmates... LOL ok but seriously we have really close book interests. SO many of the books you want to read this summer are books that I absolutely ADORE!! Like Gimme a Call, The Fault in Our Stars, Wherever Nina Lies, The Sky is Everywhere, Lola, Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters!!!! Loved all of those and like 7 others on your lists! How do I follow you? I don't see any follow thingys.

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just added a follow by email widget to my sidebar... I'm new to Blogger, so I'm not really sure how it works! Is that what you do?

      Delete
  3. Lola and the Boy Next Door is such a cute book! Hope you like it. I'm excited to read The Moon and More, too. Eventually... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually just finished The Moon and More. I didn't like it as much as her other books, but it was still good!

      Delete